THE BEST WAKESURF TOUR OF THE SUMMER
Welcome to the Tigé Endless Wave Tour. Check back often to for up-to-date content as the epic 2014 season progresses. Like us on Facebook to have the inside track on the latest news and updates.
What is the Endless Wave Tour?
Tigé's Endless Wave Tour gives today's amateur and pro wakesurfers a place to ride, compete, and feed the sport. We're bringing the top names in wakesurfing to five venues across the US and Canada and giving away thousands of dollars in cash and prizes. Bring the whole family and join us for pro rider clinics, Tigé test drives, board demos, endless waves and good times!
All events are free to the public, or if you can't make it, tune in for the live broadcast to catch all the action right here at endlesswavetour.com.
2014 Endless Wave Tour Dates
- West Coast Wakesurf Open. May 28 – June 1. Camp Far West Lake. Wheatland, CA
- WWS Summer Shredfest. June 19-22. Horsetooth Reservoir. Fort Collins, CO
- Wake the Desert. July 16-20. Lake Nasworthy. San Angelo, TX
- Seca Surf Sessions. August 1-3. Wood Lake. Kelowna, BC, Canada
- Texas Surf Showdown. August 22-24. Marine Creek, Fort Worth, TX
Registration is now available for all five events. To be eligible to win the EWT Championship, riders must register and compete in at least four of the EWT events. The rider with the most points accumulated in their division will be named the EWT Champion.